Create, share, and collaborate in real-time on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents in Microsoft Teams with quick and smooth integration of Microsoft 365.
Reduce downtimes, get rid of long email threads, and access all resources from a cloud-based environment of the cross-platform Microsoft Teams application.
Increase time-to-decision, gain exceptional visibility and insights with readily available information accessed anytime from any device.
Enable users to resolve tasks faster with instant messaging, personal and group chats, audio-, video-, and web conferencing.
Enable Hybrid Work
Our Microsoft experts help you create a digital workplace environment for anywhere-anytime work with Azure Virtual Desktop or Windows 365.
Ensure Remote Work Security
With our holistic cybersecurity expertise, Infopulse safeguards your sensitive data and prevents data leaks by setting up multi-factor authentication and access encryption through Active Directory.
Business Analysis and Consultation
- Analysis of your requirements and brainstorming implementation scenarios, viable for your business
- Building a project plan for setting up and deploying the platform
- Expert guidance on the successful Microsoft Teams deployment
Migration and System Design
- Hybrid architecture design
- Microsoft Teams and Exchange on-premises integration (shared calendars, user presence status)
- User migration from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- Integration with external systems (SAP, ServiceNow, 1C, etc.)
- Corporate portals migration to Microsoft Teams: company news, birthdays, office map, emergency contacts, IT desk inquiries, etc.
Digital Workplace Setup
- Building Azure Virtual Desktop Infrastructure from scratch
- A secure virtual workplace for improved productivity and agility
- Passwordless authentication for employees without a fixed workplace, salary statements, sick leaves, and hours worked
- Developing and integrating custom applications for the Microsoft Teams platform
- Business processes automation and optimization, customized for remote work
- Common tasks automation with chatbots – from onboarding to request submission: vacation and business trip request forms, corporate transport schedule, public transport tracking, and much more
- Configuring Microsoft Teams direct routing with SBC
- Setting up a cloud-based phone system for voice calls
- Setting up audio conferencing and dial-in for joining conference calls with handheld devices
- Configuring routing of incoming calls
Employee Experience Integration
- Setting up Microsoft Viva, the employee experience platform
- Customizing tools for employee engagement, learning, wellbeing, and knowledge discovery, integrated into Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams
- Configuring security policies to prevent data leaks
- Configuring Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- MFA authentication
- Corporate data monitoring
- Implementing information barrier policies and legal hold for unauthorized communication detection
- Implementing retention policies
Support and Staff Training
- Post-adoption technical support
- End-user support and troubleshooting
- Expert-guided adoption workshops for end-users
Case for Delta Medical
Cloud Digital Transformation of Delta MedicalDelta Medical required help with boosting the company’s business productivity and digital evolution. Infopulse performed a migration of 500+ email users to Microsoft 365 and enhanced the efficiency of the client's business processes.
Case for Large Telecom Provider
Transforming IT Infrastructure with Azure MigrationHaving introduced the concept of Digital Workplace, our client built a comprehensive working network to streamline their business processes. A cloud-based architecture, custom workplace configurations, and a cost-efficient approach allowed a telco giant to boost productivity and reduce expenses.
Case for Manufacturing company
Cloud Digital Workplace Unifies Numerous Systems of the Leading Metals & Mining CompanyDesigning and developing a cloud-based DWP solution architecture to unite numerous sub-systems and create a single data access point for employees of a metals & mining holding of companies
Infopulse Strengthens its Expertise in Microsoft Technologies
In the last 6 months, our company has earned 5 Advanced Specializations and an exclusive MSP badge. The top industry recognition similar to Oscar awards in the movie business. Even the pandemic restrictions didn’t stop Infopulse from conducting 50+ Microsoft-related activities and events in the digital format. Not to mention a number projects of various complexity and sophistication that were successfully delivered to and appreciated by our clients. ...
Infopulse Recognized as a Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Service Provider (MSP)
What could be better than recognized hard work? That’s what we thought when Microsoft acknowledged Infopulse as an Azure Expert Managed Service Provider (MSP) for seamless cloud transformation services!
Infopulse Included in 2020 Now Tech Report for Microsoft Business Applications Services
Infopulse is honored to be included in Forrester's 2020 Now Tech Report among Selected Vendors for Microsoft Business Applications Services in the “Technology-oriented providers” category.
How to Organize Remote Collaboration of IT team: a First-hand Experience
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.