Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Security Event Monitoring and Security Incident Response services ensure prompt and efficient investigation and response to the hacking, malware, or insider attacks and human mistakes. To mitigate security incidents and attacks, and decrease losses, proper monitoring capabilities should be in place, and a dedicated security response task force team should be engaged.
Main values of the service are:
- 24×7 real-time control over business protection;
- Detection, prevention, and mitigation of security incidents;
- Full compliance with internal and external requirements;
- Detection of configuration and change management defects;
- Transparency of users’ and administrators’ actions in IT Systems.
Security Operations Center (SOC) as a service is the most solid and comprehensive approach to security operations for businesses. We can implement SOC in any mode: monitoring, control or operational. Components of the service (SOC functions) include:
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) implementation / administration
- Security Monitoring Team
- Incident Response Team
- Control Team (audits)
- Operational Team (security infrastructure management)
Our services are based on industry-recognized SIEM systems from IBM, HP, NetIQ, Alien Vault and other vendors. Infopulse can implement Distributed and Highly Available SIEM, and build a full-scale SOC. We can build the SOC or any its function at the Customer’s site, or provide them as a service remotely. Any existing function at the customer’s site can be used to build a SOC.
Advanced monitoring and operation features offered by Infopulse:
- Detection and protection from zero-day attacks
- Extended malware protection
- User behavior analytics
- Integration of the platform with third-party threat intelligence
- Proactive defense by integrating with security systems
- Built-in vulnerability scanning or integration with third-party appliances
- Extended Active Directory and File Service monitoring
- Microsoft Exchange Admin audit
- Security baseline monitoring
While working on SIEM architecture and implementation, Infopulse conducts the following:
- Deep analysis of assets before connecting them to SIEM: setup required controls, logging level and risks assessment, agreement of an appropriate type of collection (agent or agentless)
- Preliminary assessment and optimization of client logging infrastructure
- Simulation of real attacks and vulnerability exploitation modeling for deep log discovery. As a result, minimum false-positive alerts after implementation
- Development of custom parsing rules for non-standard or in-house applications
- Deployment of automated incident handling tools
- Integration with vulnerability scanners, public reputation, and security tracking services