Power Apps reduces the app development process by replacing coding with the no-code drag-and-drop approach based on the rich set of components and connectors.
Simplify the App Building Process
The low code platform enables non-technical specialists to build apps with ease. There is no need for expert knowledge and experience with software development to get started.
Significant decrease of project costs and quick time-to-market. You can start free with your Microsoft 365 subscription. If necessary, you can extend your capabilities with a full Microsoft Power Apps license.
- Building low code/no-code apps based on Power Platform using Microsoft Dataverse, Canvas, and Model-Driven UI
- Tailoring Power Automate workflow process to your business needs
- Building a quick Proof of Concept (PoC) in just a week to demonstrate how feasible the idea is
- Profound analysis of customer requirements on both business and system levels
- Transparent and manageable requirements and work backlog with Microsoft Azure DevOps
- UI/UX consulting and design services
- Creating an application in accordance with Microsoft Power Apps best practices
- Developing backend logic with Dataverse plugins, including advanced Power Apps security model
- Extending Power Apps with Azure Functions for advanced calculations
Application Lifecycle Management
- Implementing application lifecycle management (AML) ecosystem based on Azure DevOps
- Creating custom software development workflows, enabling Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) of portal configuration
- Test automation during the whole lifecycle of the project
- Integrating Power Apps with more than 300+ ready-to-use connectors
- Enterprise integration with Microsoft Azure Integration Services and Logic Apps
- Connecting both online and on-premises systems
Reporting and BI
- Analytical views and reporting based on Model-Driven UI
- Data Export and Import, SQL mirroring with Dataverse
- Enriching data analysis with Power BI capabilities
How to Develop Analytical Superpower across Industries with Microsoft Power BI Platform
Infopulse Strengthens its Expertise in Microsoft Technologies
In the last 6 months, our company has earned 5 Advanced Specializations and an exclusive MSP badge. The top industry recognition similar to Oscar awards in the movie business. Even the pandemic restrictions didn’t stop Infopulse from conducting 50+ Microsoft-related activities and events in the digital format. Not to mention a number projects of various complexity and sophistication that were successfully delivered to and appreciated by our clients. ...
A Complete Guide to Power Platform: How Modern Tools Drive Business Digitalization
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.