Accelerate Application Development
With Power Apps, the development process is sped up by replacing coding with the no-code drag-and-drop approach based on the rich set of components and connectors.
Simplify the App Building Process
The low-code Power Apps platform enables non-technical specialists to build apps with ease. There is no need for expert knowledge and experience with Power Apps development to get started.
Significant decrease of project costs and quick time-to-market. You can start free with your Microsoft 365 subscription. If necessary, you can extend your capabilities with a full Microsoft Power Apps license.
Power Apps Customization
- Building low code/no-code apps based on Power Platform using Microsoft Dataverse, Canvas, and Model-Driven UI
- Tailoring Power Automate workflow process to your business needs
- Building a quick Proof of Concept (PoC) in just a week to demonstrate how feasible the idea is
Power Apps Design
Power Apps Development
- Developing backend logic with Dataverse plugins, including advanced Power Apps security model
- Extending Power Apps with Azure Functions for advanced calculations
Application Lifecycle Management
Power Apps Integration
- Integrating Power Apps solutions with more than 300+ ready-to-use connectors
- Enterprise integration with Microsoft Azure Integration Services and Logic Apps
- Connecting both online and on-premises systems
Reporting and BI
- Analytical views and reporting based on Model-Driven UI
- Data Export and Import, SQL mirroring with Dataverse
- Enriching data analysis with Power BI capabilities
Infopulse Launches a Training Program for Microsoft Power Apps Developers
Infopulse is pleased to announce that you can join our online course in software solutions development with Microsoft Power Platform this January.
Microsoft Power Apps: Low-code and Affordable Business Application Development
How to Develop Analytical Superpower across Industries with Microsoft Power BI Platform
Infopulse Strengthens its Expertise in Microsoft Technologies
In the last 6 months, our company has earned 5 Advanced Specializations and an exclusive MSP badge. The top industry recognition similar to Oscar awards in the movie business. Even the pandemic restrictions didn’t stop Infopulse from conducting 50+ Microsoft-related activities and events in the digital format. Not to mention a number projects of various complexity and sophistication that were successfully delivered to and appreciated by our clients. ...
A Complete Guide to Power Platform: How Modern Tools Drive Business Digitalization
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.