With Power Apps, the development process is sped up by replacing coding with the no-code drag-and-drop approach based on the rich set of components and connectors.
Simplify the App Building Process
The low code platform enables non-technical specialists to build apps with ease. There is no need for expert knowledge and experience with Power Apps development to get started.
Significant decrease of project costs and quick time-to-market. You can start free with your Microsoft 365 subscription. If necessary, you can extend your capabilities with a full Microsoft Power Apps license.
- Building low code/no-code apps based on Power Platform using Microsoft Dataverse, Canvas, and Model-Driven UI
- Tailoring Power Automate workflow process to your business needs
- Building a quick Proof of Concept (PoC) in just a week to demonstrate how feasible the idea is
- Profound analysis of customer requirements on both business and system levels
- Transparent and manageable requirements and work backlog with Microsoft Azure DevOps
- UI/UX consulting and design services
- Creating an application in accordance with Microsoft Power Apps best practices
- Developing backend logic with Dataverse plugins, including advanced Power Apps security model
- Extending Power Apps with Azure Functions for advanced calculations
Application Lifecycle Management
- Implementing application lifecycle management (AML) ecosystem based on Azure DevOps
- Creating custom software development workflows, enabling Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) of portal configuration
- Test automation during the whole lifecycle of the project
- Integrating Power Apps with more than 300+ ready-to-use connectors
- Enterprise integration with Microsoft Azure Integration Services and Logic Apps
- Connecting both online and on-premises systems
Reporting and BI
- Analytical views and reporting based on Model-Driven UI
- Data Export and Import, SQL mirroring with Dataverse
- Enriching data analysis with Power BI capabilities
How to Develop Analytical Superpower across Industries with Microsoft Power BI Platform
Infopulse Strengthens its Expertise in Microsoft Technologies
In the last 6 months, our company has earned 5 Advanced Specializations and an exclusive MSP badge. The top industry recognition similar to Oscar awards in the movie business. Even the pandemic restrictions didn’t stop Infopulse from conducting 50+ Microsoft-related activities and events in the digital format. Not to mention a number projects of various complexity and sophistication that were successfully delivered to and appreciated by our clients. ...
A Complete Guide to Power Platform: How Modern Tools Drive Business Digitalization
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.