Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Improving Your Information Risk Management Program
The goal of information risk management is to develop and implement a proven risk management process, while assessing and improving the risk management framework and capabilities.
- Build and/or enhance an information risk management program
- Optimization of the cost of information security
- Achieve balance between company capabilities and risks
- Development and implementation of Risk Management Process
- Business Impact Analysis for identification of all important customer processes and facilities
- Risk Assessment of all important customer processes and facilities
- Development of Risk Treatment Plan
- Consulting on implementation of Risk Treatment Plan
- Risk Management Process Monitoring and Reporting
- Gives better understanding of critical risk exposures
- Gives a certainty in how to best achieve an acceptable level of information security
- Integrates security functions into all aspects of information processing in the organization
- Infopulse Security Management Framework can be used to support service activities