Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse helps companies to build their own secure software development processes and to manage the security of development of specific solutions and products.
Business values of the Secure Software Development Life Cycle service:
- Quality and security of customer’s applications, solutions, and products.
- Proper and mature organization of the software development process, including control and monitoring of the development process.
- Mitigation of risks of unexpected expenses for software development and support due to clear requirements and design, resulting in the reduction of production scrap and rework.
- Increased security awareness and the establishment of a mature security culture of software development.
Secure Software Development Management service includes:
- Adoption of system development methodologies to ensure compliance with business and information security requirements.
- Ensuring security of the development environments.
- Implementation of quality assurance of key security activities during the system development life cycle.
Security Management of Specific Solutions and Products service includes the following:
- Identification and integration of security requirements.
- Threat modeling and risk analysis.
- Development of security architecture and secure design of the system or solution.
- Definition of security controls for all stages of software life cycle.
- Ensuring that systems are built, distributed, deployed, used and disposed of securely.
To guarantee the best results, Infopulse strictly adheres to international standards, regulations and best practices (e.g., ISO 27034, ISO 42010, ISF SoGP, OWASP, Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle, Oracle Secure Coding Standards, Payment Application Data Security Standards, and others).
As a result of Secure Software Development projects, our customers receive:
- Guides for software development management adapted to company’s application designing and coding culture.
- Security architecture and secure design of the products and solutions.
- Security controls for all stages of software life cycle, according to Customer’s internal standards and methodologies, as well as international standards and best practices.