Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse helps companies to improve security of their systems, build their own secure software development processes and manage security during the development of IT or software solutions and products. Our expertise in both software development and information security, which we have been gaining since 1991, serves as a solid ground for delivering professional Secure SDLC services and consulting.
Business values of the Infopulse Secure SDLC service:
- Security and Privacy with a focus on customers’ applications, systems, solutions, and products;
- Utilizing the market-leading Standards Compliance Manager (SCM) tool to reduce human errors and time required for task processing;
- Support of V-model and Agile processes;
- Security and quality of customer’s applications, solutions, and products;
- Proper and mature organization of the software development projects, including control and monitoring of the development process;
- Mitigation of risks of unexpected expenses for software development and support due to clear security requirements and architecture design, which results in the reduction of production scrap and rework;
- Increased security awareness and the establishment of a mature security culture of software development projects.
Secure Software Development Management service includes:
- Adoption of system development methodologies to ensure compliance with business and information security requirements;
- Ensuring security of the development environments;
- Implementation of quality assurance of key security activities during the system development life cycle.
Security Management of Specific Solutions and Products service includes the following:
- Identification and clarification of security requirements;
- Threat modeling and risk analysis;
- Development of security architecture of the IT system or solution;
- Implementation of secure coding, static and dynamic application security testing;
- Definition of security controls for all stages of software life cycle;
- Ensuring that systems are built, distributed, deployed, used and disposed of securely.
To guarantee the best results, Infopulse strictly adheres to international standards, regulations and best practices (e.g., ISO 27034, ISO 15408, NIST 800-64, ISF SoGP, OWASP, Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle, Payment Application Data Security Standards, and others).
As a result of Secure Software Development projects, our customers receive:
- Guides for secure software development management adapted to company’s application designing and coding culture;
- Security architecture of the products and solutions;
- Security controls for all stages of software development life cycle, according to the customer’s internal standards and methodologies, as well as international standards and best practices.