Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
24/7 IT Infrastructure Monitoring and Support Services to Ensure Your Business Continuity
One of the most important tasks in IT infrastructure monitoring is timely identification and reaction to possible threats and issues related to performance of infrastructure and applications. We offer custom-tailored scalable IT infrastructure monitoring services to satisfy your specific business continuity requirements.
Normally most of hardware and software systems are business-critical for companies to the extent that their performance has high influence over business continuity. This means that system monitoring, diagnostics, timely detection, and elimination of problems become key tasks to ensure that the IT infrastructure operates efficiently to satisfy dynamic business demands.
Infopulse runs a 24/7 monitoring center facility with SLA-based operational model to support our clients with early detection of systems’ downtime, execution of routines, event management, and L1 support.
IT Infrastructure Monitoring Operations
Infopulse protects business-critical systems, assuring high performance and 24x7x365 IT infrastructure availability. Through continuous system monitoring, diagnostics, early issues detection and their prompt resolution within the SLA, we ensure the maximized efficiency of your IT operations. With our effective 1st-level support and proactive approach to event management, we minimize the support effort of 2nd– and 3rd-level teams. We provide the following infrastructure monitoring services:
- 24x7x365 Network and Server Infrastructure Monitoring
- Applications and Database Monitoring
- Prompt detection, classification, and resolution of alerts and incidents
- Early preventive events analysis
- Scheduled maintenance procedures and routines execution
- Proactive infrastructure performance measurement
- Reporting and tracking incidents status
- Single point of contact for customer/user inquiries
- Business processes support
- 1st-line support
- Service Delivery coordination and reporting for the IT landscape
- Registration and processing of incidents and requests
- Consultation provision
- Multilingual support
All our remote and on-site services are running in a distributed multi-site environment to ensure redundancy and sustainable capacity of delivery.
- Nagios, MS SCOM, CA Unicenter NSM, HP NNM, HP BAC, IPSoft
- HP SM9, MS SCSM, Salesforce, Atlassian JIRA
- Support ranges from SMB up to enterprise-level environments
- Guaranteed Service Performance level for business-critical applications and systems
- Round-the-clock system monitoring (24/7/365 operation) allows early detection of possible issues and their prompt resolution within the SLA
- Minimize the support effort of 2nd– and 3rd-level teams with proactive approach to event management
- BICS (Belgium). A leading international provider of telecommunication traffic was looking for a reliable vendor to deliver Telecom Operation Services, including proactive Support and Monitoring. Since 2010, Infopulse delivers Core Network Services: 24/7 Tier 1 & 2 specialized telecom services support; constant monitoring of international carrier network & services, monitoring of voice traffic and proactive treatment and maintenance, and much more. All delivered services are highly flexible, structured and completely satisfy business and users demands. Learn More.
- Large State Education Agency (EU). A European Education Agency approached Infopulse to help implement their long-term IT strategy. Among other services, Infopulse provisioned L1/Service Desk, 24/7 Infrastructure and Applications monitoring, as well as 24/7 L2 support on-call duty for Azure infrastructure, databases, desktop and mobile devices, monitoring solution, backup solution, antivirus, etc. This allowed our client to save costs on infrastructure support, prevent IT incidents and detect problems early.