Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
24/7 Monitoring and Support of IT Infrastructure Operations
One of the most important tasks in IT infrastructure monitoring is timely identification and reaction to possible threats and issues related to performance of infrastructure and applications.
Normally most of hardware and software systems are business-critical for companies to the extent that their performance has high influence over business continuity. This means that diagnostics, timely detection, and elimination of problems become key tasks to ensure that the IT infrastructure operates efficiently to satisfy dynamic business demands.
Infopulse runs a 24/7 monitoring center facility with SLA-based operational model to support our clients with early detection of systems’ downtime, execution of routines, event management, and 1st-line support.
We run our services in a distributed multi-site environment to ensure redundancy and sustainable capacity of delivery.
We provide the following services:
- Network and Server Infrastructure Monitoring
- Applications and Database Monitoring
- Prompt detection, classification, and resolution of alerts and incidents
- Early preventive events analysis
- Scheduled maintenance procedures and routines execution
- Proactive infrastructure performance measurement
- Reporting and tracking incidents status
- Single point of contact for customer/user inquiries
- 1st-line support
- Service Delivery coordination and reporting for the IT landscape
- Registration and processing of incidents and requests
- Consultation provision
- Multilingual support
- Nagios, MS SCOM, CA Unicenter NSM, HP NNM, HP BAC, IPSoft
- HP SM9, MS SCSM, Salesforce, Atlassian JIRA
- Support ranges from SMB up to enterprise-level environments
- Guaranteed Service Performance level for business-critical applications and systems
- Round-the-clock system monitoring (24/7/365 operation) allows early detection of possible issues and their prompt resolution within the SLA
- Minimize the support effort of 2nd– and 3rd-level teams with proactive approach to event management