Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Rapid Development of Business Applications with Microsoft Power Apps
Microsoft Power Apps is a platform that features a suite of services and connectors that allow building custom native, mobile and web business applications swiftly and easily. By utilizing Power Apps, you can connect your data from various online or on-premise sources, like Excel, SharePoint, or Dynamics 365, and create customized multifunctional business applications that feature automation and responsive design.
What types of applications you can build:
- Sales, accounting, and financial management;
- Inspection management and quality control;
- Planning and decision-making;
- Administrative assistance;
- Procurement and supply chain management;
- Other industry-specific solutions.
As a Microsoft certified partner since 2004, Infopulse offers a full spectrum of Microsoft Power Apps-based services, including expert consulting, custom development, design, and integration of business applications of any complexity.
What we do
Power Apps Application Customization and Development
Infopulse delivers a broad spectrum of application design services, specifically:
- Profound analysis of customer requirements on both business and system levels;
- UX/UI consulting and design services based on the Heuristic evaluation method;
- Creating custom design in accordance with Microsoft Power Apps best practices;
- Building a quick Proof of Concept (PoC) to demonstrate the idea’s feasibility;
- Microsoft Azure custom development services.
Infopulse provides a wide range of customization options for Power Apps-based business applications. Our experts can:
- Modify the Power Apps data model;
- Rework Power Apps security (including roles and teams);
- Tailor the Power Automate workflow process;
- Enrich data analysis with Power BI capabilities.
We offer diverse Power Apps integration capabilities for our customers, including the integration of Power Apps into the existing ecosystem via Out of the Box (OOB) connectors and numerous Microsoft Azure Integration Services.
How to Start
If you are looking to trial-test the capabilities of Microsoft Power Apps for your business, we recommend you to start with one of the following options:
- A 1-day adoption workshop as a quick way to discover the platform benefits and capabilities and learn how to use it.
- A 5-day Minimum Viable Product (MVP) project to build a working prototype of a Power Apps-based solution that automates one of your business processes.
- An end-to-end project to create a full-scale solution tailored to your business needs, done from scratch or as a result of an MVP.