Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Getting More from Your IT Landscape with Flexible Infrastructure Operations
With deep industry expertise and 10+ years of experience, Infopulse provides a full scope of scalable IT Operations Management services for enterprise infrastructure optimization, serving SMBs and large companies within the public, financial, IT, and industry sectors across the USA, EU, and UK.
Acting as technological partner and advisor, service provider and solution integrator, Infopulse can help you gain competitive advantage and free up your IT resources by proactively administering your on-premises and cloud infrastructure, standard across all major platforms. We provide complete 24×7 support of our managed clients and offer extensive consulting, infrastructure management outsourcing, strategic planning, reporting and security services, individually tailored to suit the needs and vision of companies from any business sector.
Core IT Operations Competence Center in Detail
Infopulse is the one-stop shop for the Core IT Operations, as we provide design, implementation of stable and flexible IT infrastructure, as well as consulting, project management, maintenance, and support. While we focus on innovations and latest technologies, we can deal with networks and legacy systems of all ages and forms. Through constant improvement supported by ITIL best practices, Infopulse assists you in managing your IT assets, facing increasing business demands and improves the capabilities of your existing IT infrastructure by standardized, consolidated, and optimized delivery.
Holistic IT Infrastructure Managed Services
Within the scope of each service, we provide a full set of infrastructure operations, IT asset management, server operations, processes monitoring and support activities in flexible packages across all platforms, including and not limited to the following:
- ICT Infrastructure planning and design
- Services installation and deployment
- Infrastructure Monitoring and Incidents management
- Issues quick analysis and resolution
- Critical and scheduled maintenance
- Performance tuning, usage optimization, and capacity management
- Infrastructure audit, assessment, compliance analysis
- Detailed reports for IT engineers, ICT specialist, infrastructure architects and top managers
- Restore / Recovery Services
- Patching and migration
- And much more!
Support for End-User Client Environments
Workplace Operations (WaaS):
- Client Device Management (Desktop and Mobile)
- Platform Migrations
- Messaging and Collaboration Client Support
- Client Security and Antivirus Services
- Identity and Access Management
- Print Management
Virtualization, Storage, and Backup Operations
Operation and support for VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V environments:
- Virtual platforms installation
- Virtual servers monitoring, management, and support (remote and on-site)
- P2V / V2V / V2P migrations
- Capacity planning and management
- Desktop virtualization and migrations
- Complete 24x7x365 monitoring and support
- SAM, SRM
- Application packaging and virtualization
- Security and performance management, etc.
- Volumes Management
- SAN replication and troubleshooting
- CNA/HBA Changes
- Failover tests
Full range of network services:
- Firewall Management
- Routing and Switching services
- Load Balancing services
- Wireless LAN services
- VPN and Security Management
Supported hardware and vendors: Cisco Switches, Routers and Security appliances (IOS/NX-OS), Check Point NGX, Crossbeam COS/XOS, F5 Load Balancers
Hardware providers: Hitachi, IBM AIX, HP, EMC, NetApp
Backup software: IBM Storage Manager, HP Data Protector, Symantec Backup Exec, Microsoft DPM
Server and OS Operations
Managing IT Infrastructure Project with Added Value
Through our services and solutions, we save your asset maintenance costs, make your productivity measurable and facilitate the design and implementation of your business strategy. Through our time-proven methodology and extensive experience, we assist companies to take on complex operations without downtimes and get ready for external audits and compliance with the latest regulations, such as GDPR.
- Transparent volume-based cost structure
- Predictable budgeting
- Guaranteed reaction time within defined SLA
- Operational risks sharing
- No management overheads
- Continuous Service improvement
Looking for advice or consulting? Contact Infopulse experts to resolve all your IT Infrastructure challenges.