Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Business Processes Automation with Expert SharePoint Consulting & Development
Infopulse has an extensive proven track record of creating reliable, flexible and cost-efficient solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint. Backed by strong consulting, infrastructure management, and software engineering capabilities, Infopulse addresses the entire Microsoft solution lifecycle.
Integrated Microsoft Solutions that Support Your Business
We offer a wide range of related services: from planning, design, implementation and migration of the MS SharePoint projects to full-scale integration and maintenance of your business applications. Our MS SharePoint-based solutions are your best choice for automating and streamlining your business processes and organizational needs.
SharePoint Solutions by Infopulse: Facts & Figures
- 8+ years of experience providing Microsoft SharePoint consulting and development services
- 200+ SharePoint specialists and domain experts
- Core Solutions: SharePoint Branding & Migration, Intranet/Internet Enterprise Portals, Business Applications, Social Collaboration, Banking solutions, Business Intelligence Reports & Dashboards, Enterprise Content Management, Requests management, etc.
- Selected technologies used: SharePoint 2007/2010/2013/2016, Microsoft Technology Stack, SSRS, AngularJS, Facebook React, K2, Nintex, WWF & Workflow Manager, etc.
SharePoint services provided by Infopulse
We develop and implement Microsoft SharePoint business solutions of all sizes and of any complexity for both SMEs and Fortune 100 companies. With our solutions and services, you receive powerful and effective tools for employee collaboration, effective data and activities management as well as the management of unstructured data-documents, e-mails, presentations, spreadsheets, and other common business files. Each project is specifically tailored to suit your business requirements.
- Conditional data propagation and synchronization across site collections;
- Highly manageable CAML-based access control at a single-item level;
- Customized lookup columns;
- Controlled customization of view and edit forms of SharePoint lists (providing specific audiences with access to specific fields and actions);
- And other services.
Related Client Cases
One of the Big Four (Canada) – performed migration from older SharePoint version on a scale of a global corporation, by making simultaneous improvements to the source programming code and performing updates of all system packages. The whole project included elements of detailed business analysis, with subsequent solution development, full-scale system testing, and UI redesign.
Read full One of the Big Four (Canada) case study >
EVRY (Norway) – in collaboration with EVRY, delivered a specialized lending solution for a number of Banking and Insurance organizations in Norway and the UK. Projects included automation of business processes using various versions of MS SharePoint, integration of SharePoint with Sales & Customers Systems, development of innovative ideas like Claims Based Security, Exception Shielding, Custom Identity Provider, SharePoint scope-targeted solution structure etc.
ING Bank (Ukraine) – migration from Lotus Notes to Microsoft SharePoint Enterprise with web-based InfoPath forms, leveraging maintenance and customization, and bringing customer experience to the next level. Read full ING Bank (Ukraine) case study >
Lviv City Portal (Ukraine) – implemented an e-government project helping to shape democratic reforms in Ukraine. The SharePoint-based online portal provides a personal cabinet for Lviv citizens, offering a wide a range of public and social services. The project will be deployed to other Ukrainian cities. Read full Lviv City Portal (Ukraine) case study