Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Business Processes Automation with Expert SharePoint Consulting & Development
Infopulse developers have an extensive proven track record of creating reliable, flexible and cost-efficient solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint. Backed by strong consulting, infrastructure management, and software engineering capabilities, Infopulse addresses the entire Microsoft solution lifecycle.
Integrated Microsoft Solutions that Support Your Business
We offer a wide range of related services: from audit, planning, design, implementation and migration of the MS SharePoint projects to full-scale integration and maintenance of your business applications. Our MS SharePoint-based solutions are your best choice for automating and streamlining your business processes and organizational needs.
SharePoint Solutions by Infopulse: Facts & Figures
- 10+ years of experience providing Microsoft SharePoint audit, consulting, and development services
- Core Solutions: SharePoint Branding & Migration, Enterprise Portals, Business Applications, Social Collaboration, Office 365 & Power Platform integration, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Process Management (BPM), etc.
- Selected technologies used: SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/2019/Online, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Technology Stack, SSRS, Angular, React, Microsoft Power Platform etc.
SharePoint services provided by Infopulse
We develop and implement Microsoft SharePoint business solutions of all sizes and of any complexity for both SMEs and Fortune 100 companies. With our solutions and services, you receive powerful and effective tools for employee collaboration, effective data and activities management as well as the management of unstructured data documents, e-mails, presentations, spreadsheets, and other common business files. Each project is specifically tailored to suit your business requirements.
We design data storage and management systems that reflect your company’s organizational structure. This includes implementing access control approaches in accordance with the customer’s requirements, configuring complex workflows that are capable of automating and coordinating a company’s business processes.
We offer reliable and transparent Microsoft SharePoint migration services, including upgrading to the latest SharePoint version, conversion from legacy systems to SharePoint or migration to the cloud. We guarantee smooth and seamless transitions of all your applications, systems, data and business logic.
Infopulse can expand your business capabilities by integrating MS SharePoint with Microsoft products (Microsoft Project Server, Exchange, Skype for Business, Office 365, Dynamics CRM, SQL Server) and with other management, reporting and BI platforms and tools (such as M-Files, Windchill, SAP systems, QlikView etc.). This is an excellent service allowing our partners and customers to leverage web features without having to understand technical aspects of web development.
We offer a complete range of MS SharePoint customization services, from branding your company web pages and user interfaces, to developing custom features that enrich the functionality of your solutions. This service includes:
- Conditional data propagation and synchronization across site collections;
- Highly manageable CAML-based access control at a single-item level;
- Customized lookup columns;
- Controlled customization of view and edit forms of SharePoint lists (providing specific audiences with access to specific fields and actions);
- And other services.
SharePoint Support Service
Infopulse offers a wide range of SharePoint maintenance and support services. Our dedicated support team is always here for you, responding to your urgent calls and able to solve the most complex issues. We consult end-users and IT departments, handle incidents related to our Microsoft SharePoint solutions and services, configure the products to client needs, design and develop new functionalities etc.