Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Fine-tune your enterprise with productivity tools for effective collaboration
When it comes to bringing value to your business, Microsoft 365 cloud-based productivity suite (former Office 365) is second to none in elevating your enterprise growth and optimizing IT management. It allows organizations to create their own customized value bundle to increase personal and business efficiency and turn data into insights. As a Microsoft authorized Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Direct partner with advanced specializations, Infopulse team will help you transform your business operations with a wide range of Microsoft 365 migration and adoption services.
Microsoft 365 Services to Drive Your Business Growth:
- Microsoft 365 configuration: Setting up Microsoft 365 suite: installing apps, adding and connecting domain, adding users, assigning licenses
- Exchange Hybrid environment configuration: Setting up Hybrid Exchange environment for the migration of mailboxes from on-premise Exchange to Exchange Online
- Mailbox migration: Migration to Microsoft 365 from other platforms: POP3/IMAP, Exchange, G Suite, Lotus Notes, AWS Workmail, Zimbra, and others
- Legacy system migration: Seamlessly migrating legacy systems to a unified cloud platform without disrupting current business processes
- SharePoint review & migration: Reviewing and analyzing the existing content to be removed, archived, or migrated
- Directory synchronization: Setting up a secure multi-platform (between on-premise and cloud) access to data
- OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint governance: Setting up intelligent business solutions for effective collaboration
- Advanced security management and threat protection: Setting up threat-protection policies, reports, and automated investigation
- Licensing support and user training: Licensing, technical support, and staff training on Microsoft 365 capabilities
- Seamless adoption strategy: Expert guidance on a successful Microsoft 365 deployment
Microsoft 365 Suite in Detail
Microsoft 365 offers an optimized mix of cloud-based productivity applications and intelligent services with advanced security, compliance, and analytical capabilities.
- Microsoft 365 Apps: Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access
- Email and Calendar: Outlook, Exchange Online
- Meetings and Voice: Teams, including PSTN calling plans for external phone calls
- Task & Project management: Planner
- Social and Intranet: SharePoint
- Advanced security: Azure Information Protection, Defender, Conditional Access
Microsoft 365 Value
However, a rush to switch to Microsoft 365 can be overwhelming and lead to unpleasant results if done wrongly. Leave it to Infopulse experts who will realize the seamless migration and adoption process to help you get the most of its potential.