Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
IT and BPO Support Services for Telecoms and Mobile Network Operators
Telecommunication market is one of the most competitive ones nowadays, when telecom companies are striving to increase the volume and decrease the price of services at the same time.
Infopulse offers its clients, well-known local and international telecom companies, the services of the highest quality based on the following:
- Over 10 years of telecom experience;
- Over 300 professionals working for telecom customers;
- A wide range of services;
- Highly qualified resources;
- Availability of rare and specific skills;
- Reliable outsourcing provider for telecom companies.
Providing versatile services to telecoms, Infopulse has built the reputation of an expert in the telecommunication industry. With the large team of highly experienced professionals, we offer a set of time-proven solutions and keep diversifying our services adjusting to our clients’ needs.
For the telecom industry, we are delivering the following services:
- Software Development & Application Management – BSS/OSS systems:
- Roaming, Capacity, Voice, Mobile Data, Signaling, Billing, Expense Management
- Network Operations & Support Services:
- Software & IREG Testing, Monitoring, Repair
- Global Network Operations
- Voice Services
- Remote Network Activities
- IT Infrastructure & Corporate Information Security Operations:
- Provisioning, support and monitoring of company’s physical and virtual IT infrastructure
- L1/L2/L3 technical support: hardware, virtual, OS, core infrastructure management applications
- Monitoring, analysis and remediation of security alerts and vulnerabilities
- Deployment and support of corporate backup solution
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO):
- Managing existing and new accounts
- Dealing with pricing, financial, legal, and technical issues
- Increasing voice traffic exchange volume
- Implementation of custom portal solutions, BI and predictive analytics systems
- Innovations based on AI, Blockchain and IoT technologies
- Migrating telecom physical legacy servers and hardware to the cloud to decrease operational and maintenance costs