Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Business Solutions Quickly and Easily with Microsoft Power Platform
With Microsoft Power Platform, you don’t have to postpone business automation until later or wait for the implementation of a large ERP/CRM project. Most importantly, you won’t need to hire a team of developers and approve long-anticipated budgets.
Today you can create a set of mobile and web applications, automate business processes, analyze and visualize data by using Microsoft 365 cloud solutions and Microsoft Power Platform components – Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents.
Creating business applications has become easier and more affordable!
What applications can you build?
- Field service and sales
- Inspection and quality control
- Incident management
- Processing QR / Barcodes
- Customer surveys
- Top management decision-making
- Procurement solutions
- Solutions for warehouse operators
- Automation of business processes
- Industry-speciﬁc applications for lawyers, agriculturists, doctors, etc.
Efficient Approach to Developing Business Solutions
- Easy start with Microsoft Power Platform! If you’re already using Microsoft 365, Power BI or Dynamics 365, you can start building your solutions on Power Platform without additional expenses.
- Get access to a fully-ﬂedged business application without writing code based on Power Platform’s broad range of features for only $ 10 per user, for one application each month (Canvas and/or Model-Driven Application).
- Create your suite of business applications by using all capabilities of the Power Apps platform. Choose a model that is convenient for you – an unlimited number of business applications without the need to write code – $ 40 per user per month.
Microsoft Power Platform Consulting Services
Infopulse, Microsoft Partner of the Year in Ukraine, will help you take full advantage of Microsoft Power Platform. If you are a Microsoft customer or want to adopt Microsoft 365 or Power Platform – contact us to request a consultation from Infopulse experts!
What’s Included in the Consultation?
Infopulse consultants will explain to you how to master Power Platform:
- Analysis of business needs for automation, and choosing the optimal solution based on Power Platform
- Detailed Power Platform demonstration
- Prototyping a solution based on Power Platform
- Building a project plan for setting up and deploying the platform
- Calculation of TCO and ROI