Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Proactive Support of Network Operations & Customer Service for Telecom Companies Worldwide
Infopulse is one of the leading providers of Telecom Network Operations and Customer Service support in Europe, with powerful delivery capabilities, highly-experienced telecom and customer service management professionals, transparent business processes, and competitive pricing.
Our telecom engineers and technicians provide product-based operations and support services for telecom companies across the EU and USA — helping them maximize end-user value and experience — while our account management team helps our clients to maximize profit, improve customer service, and ensure the quality of their services.
Infopulse Telecom Competence Centers in Details
Network Service Fulfillment
We manage customer interaction worldwide: voice customer interconnection lifecycle, fixed services design, validating service fulfillment and configuring the service setup of the network.
Network Service Management also includes provisioning and testing activities, like:
- Roaming Hub provisioning and full cycle of new roaming relations establishment between mobile operators
- Voice and VoIP services provisioning activities (activating, changing, testing, and troubleshooting of new voice and VoIP services)
- SDH interconnections setup and tests
Service and Network Assurance
Infopulse runs a 24/7 monitoring center facility specialized on Telecom enterprises and provides constant proactive monitoring of international carrier network platforms and services:
- Voice switching VoIP and TDM
- SS7 Network
- International data roaming
- SMS/MMS traffic
We assure operative identification and localization of any kind of technical problems on IP/Core network and clear all faults as quickly as possible, giving priority to service affecting faults.
High-skilled telecom specialists provide comprehensive technical support of Voice/Mobile Data/IP services, including troubleshooting, analysis, resolution, and technical escalations.
Voice Quality of Service
Our engineers fix issues on the network faster than our customers react. We provide proactive monitoring of incoming and outgoing voice traffic services and proactively re-route them. We also deal with supplier management and blacklisting activities for our clients.
We make sure that you can call anytime even at the Olympic Games, the World Cup, and on Ramadan.
Telecom Technologies, Standards, Platforms and Tools
Infopulse provides telecom network operations services within the following telecom technologies, standards, and platforms and works with the following tools:
- GSM/GPRS: Voice VoIP/SIP, ISUP/TDM
- SS7: MTP, SCCP, TCAP, INAP, MAP, CAMEL
- LTE: Diameter, SCTP
- Sigtran: M2UA, M3UA
- IP/MPLS: IS-IS, I-BGP, E-BGP, LDP, L2 VPN, L3 VPN
- Transmission operation: IP/SDH/OTN/DWDM (Alcatel, Infinera, ADVA)
- Mobile/Fixed Switching: NSN (Nokia-Siemens Network), Ericsson, Dialogic, Ribbon
- NGN (Next Generation Networks) platforms: Ribbon, Dialogic, Metaswitch, ACME/Oracle
- Hubbing: Openmind SMSC/SMSFW/MMSC
- Core Network operation: STP/MSC/MSS/MGw/SBC/HLR(GLR)
- Tools: Tektronix Geoprobe, SIGOS, Wireshark, Meucci, Qlikview, Nagios, Cacti, BusinessObjects, Splunk, Netcracker
Ask Infopulse experts about our Telecom service, methods or approaches – get all your questions answered!