Infopulse helps its customers to meet their needs and project objectives by building an efficient requirements management process:
- Defining functional requirements within the project goals
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Writing technical requirements based on customer’s expectations
- Developing acceptance criteria
- Enabling requirements traceability
- Verifying and validating requirements
- Supporting development teams with clarification of requirements on all the project stages.
We focus on integration of manual and automated tests, thus, eliminating errors, saving your costs and time. Among our key areas of expertise are three common tests applied to effectively run repetitive, detailed, data-intensive tests, so that you could deliver a bug-free solution faster to the end-users.
- Unit tests to help design bug-free code
- Integration tests to check the interoperability of multiple subsystems and the system as a whole
- Manual testing to enhance usability and execute exploratory and ad-hock tests in particular scenarios.
Compliance with A-SPICE standards
To ensure high quality of developed systems, we tailor our processes to the needs of a specific project conforming to A-SPICE standards and best practices. We also develop a project processes profile and monitor execution of practices through the whole project lifecycle.
Utilizing Scrum practices
As a part of iterative management framework for software development, Infopulse automotive experts apply Scrum practices to deliver high-quality services in the shortest time.
- Sprints planning is conducted strictly within the defined requirements and terms of the desired project outcome.
- We continuously improve the development process through daily scrums, reviews and retrospectives as well as backlog refinement.