Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Full Lifecycle Application Development Services
Infopulse provides an entire set of application development services, helping companies worldwide to reinforce and innovate their software strategies.
As a reliable companion on your journey through digital transformation, we empower your business with intelligent, high-end software applications tailored to your needs. We perform all major activities related to custom software development on different levels: from business analysis and application architecture design to solution implementation and maintenance, thus, fully covering the application development lifecycle.
Full lifecycle Application Development: Facts & Figures
- 25+ years of application development, design and consulting;
- 1,000+ software developers and testers: From small Scrum teams to large R&D units – your project will be staffed with the best experts in their fields;
- Deep expertise in all major technological stacks:
- Back end: .NET, C#, Java, Scala, Python, Node.js, PHP, Ruby, Perl, Erlang, Golang
- Mobile: iOS native, Android native
- Mobile cross platform: Ionic Framework, Cordova, Xamarin
- DB & DWH: Relational DBs (MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle), noSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB), Big Data (Hadoop, HANA)
- Embedded: C, C++
- App development methodologies: Agile/Scrum, PMBoK, IBM Rational Unified Process, Microsoft Solutions Framework, and others.
Major Types of Applications
Our projects range from simple application development to large enterprise custom solutions that require complex implementation, integration, and tailoring:
- AI, Data Science, Machine Learning
- Big Data & Advanced Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- IoT and M2M
- Industry 4.0
- AR/VR/MR and 3D Visualizations
- Mobile Applications (iOS, Android, Cross-Platform)
- Web Applications
- Desktop & Multiplatform Development
- Server Applications (ERP, CRM, ECM)
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Middleware
- System & Embedded Software
- Database Development
- Open Source & Frameworks
- Proof of Concept (PoC) & Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Applications
Scope of Application Development Services
We provide a full portfolio of app development services aligned with your business needs:
Business analysis & full cycle of requirements engineering (BaaS)
We thoroughly study your business objectives, needs and software expectations. Then, we analyze and manage requirements to build a solid framework for the application development.
Application architecture design and creation (TaaS)
Relying on the advanced software architecture principles, our developers bring your ideas into life, designing a product from the ground up.
Our dedicated GUI Lab visualizes the most complex ideas, giving them intuitive feel and simple, user-friendly look, with a focus on usability, customer needs, and the best industry standards. The service also includes UX/UI assessment and consulting aimed at improving the usability of existing solutions.
Planning and project management
We utilize best practices and expert-level methods to ensure the smoothness of a development process. As a client-oriented service provider, we allow you fully control the project implementation.
Infopulse’s developers deliver software and state-of-the-art complex systems for enterprises and SMBs specifically tailored to your needs.
Application testing & QA
All our products go through rigorous testing on all stages of the application lifecycle to ensure the quality, performance, and success of the product. Learn more here.
Solutions implementation & integration
Our custom integrated solutions are flexible and perfectly blend with your existing infrastructure. Infopulse is a certified integrator for SAP, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Citrix and many other software and hardware providers.
Management of your development tools and infrastructure
We can help transform your company; remain competitive and flexible by managing, optimizing and servicing your infrastructure, operations, and processes.
Maintenance and Support
Infopulse covers its clients’ business continuity, by offering flexible options for support and maintenance after product delivery. This includes 1-2-3-line tech support, help desk, customer support, and much more. We help you launch your product, seamlessly deploy and integrate the new solution into your infrastructure, monitor health and stability of the systems and take care of any quirks or issues, discovering and remediating them before they reach your end-users.
PoC and MVP development
If you need to trial and test your product features, you may want to develop an early prototype of your product and show it to your users. This allows you to get a solid understanding of your user’s needs while spending a considerably lesser amount in comparison to a full-scale development. Together with you, Infopulse brainstorms concepts and evaluates prototypes, helping you to understand what directions to take next with your product strategy.