Consolidation of business infrastructure in a modern cloud platform for increased security, efficiency, and performance.
- Architecture changes. Designing and architecting your cloud solution: hybrid, private or public.
- Infrastructure migration. Defining proper migration strategy and approach: rehost, replatform, re-architect, etc.
- Solution migration. Cloudification of business-critical systems and applications.
- Cloud DWH in Azure. Migrating legacy physical servers to a state-of-the-art cloud platform to gain strategic competitive advantage.
- Migration Roadmap. Assessing cloud readiness of your existing IT infrastructure and applications.
- Migration benefits & ROI. Analyzing your business goals and needs for a clear vision of your future cloud infrastructure and its impact on the business, building estimates for expected cloud consumption volumes, costs, and ROI.