Infopulse 2022 Highlights: Make Progress and Help Others Grow
2022 has become a life-changing year for Infopulse. In 2022, we introduced a holistic i360° service model for our clients – end-to-end digital services to accelerate business transformation, and a selection of unique quick-start service packages. Besides, in February 2022, we successfully launched our renovated website – www.infopulse.com – watch the short video about new branding! We also launched 3 new offices in Poland.
However, just like many other businesses, our company faced the consequences of the russian war against Ukraine. We put our business effort into providing business continuity to maintain stable operations in wartime and ensure the safety and well-being of every company's specialist. Supporting Ukraine in defending its right to freedom has become the priority for our CSR activity. Going through numerous challenges, we've made significant achievements in both directions.
Industry Recognition and Awards
Infopulse never stops improving on its areas of expertise, aiming to be a highly competitive advisory partner and IT services provider on the global market. The company's efforts in this field were recognized by worthwhile awards:
- One of the TOP 100 Outsourcing Providers by IAOP® for the 5th consecutive year.
- Award for Excellence in Strategic Partnerships with Offshore Norge by IAOP®: recognition for the 'Virtual Inventory' project for oil and gas operators on the Norwegian continental shelf.
- One of the four finalists of the 2022 Network X Awards: nominated in the "Outstanding Cloud Automation Solution" category for a project with BICS.
- Microsoft Azure Expert MSP: re-confirmed Azure Expert Managed Service Provider status.
- Analytics on Microsoft Azure Advanced Specialization: confirmed our expert status as the Azure-based analytics solutions provider.
- Infopulse Poland became Microsoft CSP Tier 1 Partner: an all-in-one reseller of the top Microsoft products on the European market.
- Infopulse Poland is among the TOP 3 Outsourcing Stars in 2022: recognized for the high quality of services, vast expertise, and fast growth among software development companies in Poland.
- Atlassian Silver Solution Partner: earned official partnership status upon completing the Atlassian Solutions Partner program.
- Oracle Financial Services Core Banking Partner: recognized as an official partner for Oracle’s financial products.
- 2022 TOP 100 Bestselling Publisher Award: ComponentSource acknowledged PACE Suite and Pace Packager Hub as the bestsellers among application packaging solutions.
Cases for Driving Business Transformation with Innovations
While the previous two years drove enterprises towards remote work and online operations, 2022 became the year of ensuring business continuity and adopting automation and intelligent technologies. Infopulse implemented numerous solutions for our clients to address these needs. Check the selection of our most recent case studies below:
- stazzle marketplace platform for healthcare personnel scheduling
- Smart farming application for robust land management
- Consulting on billing solution selection for a Latvia-based Telecom market leader
- Cloud-based integration platform for a global industrial process solution group
- RPA workflow automation for the Iceland-largest healthcare institution
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint implementation for the Ukraine-largest retail operator
- Interactive VR learning platform for a global vehicle manufacturer
- Web application for professional 24/7 emergency call service
In 2022, Infopulse conducted a range of online panel discussions and webinars to share valuable insights on solutions for remote operations, business continuity, cybersecurity, and other relevant industry topics:
- Tools and Techniques for Digital Workplace Implementation panel discussion
- World Cyberwar: Practical Prevention Solutions webinar
- Surviving Uncertainty and Cyber Threats in a Global Business panel discussion about the Infopulse BCP case
- SOC Enhancement Strategy on-demand webinar
- Infopulse TelcoTalks #1: Communications in Times of Crisis: Story of Vodafone Ukraine
- Infopulse Telco Talks #2: Show Your Tickets! NOC Evolution: From Routine to an End-to-End Service
- Digital Business Transformation: Moderne Tools & Erfolgsgeschichten webinar in German
With the elimination of pandemic restrictions, we finally got the ability to personally get in touch with our clients, partners, and like-minders. We were excited to visit numerous offline forums and trade shows, such as IoT Tech Expo Global London and 5G World summit Amsterdam. And we hosted our own in-person events as well, which received warm feedback from the participants as we shared our practical knowledge during our offline business breakfasts and seminars. Some of them you can watch and read about below:
- Automation of Core Banking Business Processes: a business breakfast arranged by Infopulse Bulgaria to exchange insights about automation in banking and finances.
- Cases of Cyberattacks Prevention: a business breakfast in Poland to share practical experience of preventing cyberattacks in Ukraine.
- Telco Days in Rio: a business breakfast arranged by Infopulse Brazil to discuss the technology trends and solutions for Telecoms – video review.
- The Meaning of Data: a business breakfast from Infopulse Bulgaria dedicated to advanced data analytics and hyperautomation.
- Microsoft Days in Poland: 3-day series of business breakfasts uncovering the capabilities of Microsoft solutions for business.
- 3 Strategies to Survive Business Uncertainty: a business dinner in Frankfurt about BCP, Security, and Digitization
In addition, Infopulse Communication Team actively developed our company's brand awareness by organizing 15 HR brand events in the countries of our presence: 4 in Ukraine, 1 in Brazil, 6 in Poland and 4 in Bulgaria.
So far, in 2022 we published 53 thought leadership articles on our blog. Have a look at the Top 10 most interesting posts:
- How Technology Reinvents Agriculture: Top 8 Software Solutions to Watch
- The Place of Extended Reality in Digital Transformation Strategy for Manufacturing: Use Cases and Benefits
- Low-code Development in Banking: Benefits & Use Cases (includes Video Demos)
- 4 Telecom Challenges Turned into 4 Consulting-powered Opportunities
- A Guide to Optimizing Licensing Costs When Adopting RPA
- Enable Continuous Learning Culture with SAP SuccessFactors Learning Solution
- The Top Forces Driving Digital Alignment
- Building Modern Data Platforms on Microsoft Azure – Benefits & Use Cases
- Enterprise Guide to Security Automation: How to Select the Right Processes and Automate Them
- 7 Reasons to Choose Cloud-Native Solutions over Anything Else
The war in Ukraine moved our social responsibility focus to military needs, equipping refugee and bomb shelters, and supporting people and animals affected by the war. However, today's reality in the country also raises other social challenges, including the lack of financing for healthcare. Together with our specialists, partners, and clients, we have accomplished a range of initiatives to support the critical needs of our country:
- Infopulse Delivered 200 Gadovist Injections to 'Krab' Childhood Cancer Foundation to help children with cancer, and wounded adults receive precise MRI diagnostics.
- Infopulse Takes Part in International Homeless Animals Day 2022 by helping animal shelters in Bulgaria, Brazil, Poland, Germany, and Ukraine with food, healthy treats, and financial support.
- Infopulse's "Shoulder-to-Shoulder" Provided Charitable Assistance of UAH 8Mln and 3,167 items of equipment and furniture for military needs and shelters across the country.
We are grateful to our global community for contributing to all our achievements and standing with Ukraine for future victory over russian terrorism. Stay with us to witness our new accomplishments in the upcoming year!